We hope the following Agreements will help you understand how Vibo Caller ID collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you agree to provide to us with when downloading and using the Vibo Caller ID application (the "Application").
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted by the Application and its related services.
1. Upon installation Vibo Caller ID gathers some of your personally and non-personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your name, number, address, e-mail: these are required fields of information that you must fill when beginning to use the Application, so we know the basic information about you. It is important to us that our entire Users’ information is correct, accurate, and valid.
-Read phone status and identity: to know that you are in fact a user of this particular mobile device.
- Get your precise location (GPS and network based): to provide you with accurate results when you are operating location-based services such as searching for nearby places (ex. restaurant, hospital, pharmacy, etc.) Having stripped your location details of your personal data (such as your identity), we send and store your location details to our servers solely for the purpose of getting better at the services we provide you with.
- Full network access, receive data from Internet, view network connections, and view Wi-Fi connections: you will need Internet connection in order to navigate the application. The quality of the service may depend on your Internet connectivity.
- Run at start-up: the application will run when you switch on your mobile device, and therefore will be ready for performance whenever you want.
2. When you search for something, Vibo Caller ID takes that search and links it with a respective result from within the virtual pool of data. That virtual pool of data is a collection of information provided by all our users and is stored on our database, and is available for your temporary viewership when performing search.
The Information You Share With Us
Vibo Caller ID does not share, sell, or trade the information that it collects form its users with any third party members.
! Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers.
We will not at any times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
Personal information about users of the Services is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone
How Other Users View Your Information
As mentioned above, upon installation we take some of your personally identifiable information for your profile, such as: full name, mobile number, address, and e-mail. Once you press “Submit”, the provided by you information is going to be made public to all the Vibo Caller ID users. If you prefer that your information be hidden from all the other Users, you may “Unlist” yourself from the search results.
How We Use The Information You Provide Us With
In addition to using your information to provide you with the services that you request, we may use your personally identifiable information to:
-Verify your identity and as a rightful user of the mobile device and phone number
-Provide you with accurate results when you are performing searches that require location services
-For internal operations such as troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the service, detecting and protecting against errors, fraud, or other illegal activities.
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal or inappropriate activities whenever we believe that is it appropriate.
-Use the push notification services to notify you about the updates and important information. At any time you may opt-out and disable push notifications from within the application’s settings.
-Provide you with advertising that is more geographically suitable for you.
Google Maps API
Vibo Caller ID is using Google Maps API in order to provide you with access to the information about the nearby establishments, geographic locations, and/or prominent points of interest.
Therefore, by installing and operating the Vibo Caller ID service, you agree to the following terms:
concerning Maps API Implementation.
While navigating “Places” the Application will access your geographical location in order to provide you with the relevant search results. We will also take other of your other non-personally identifiable information (such as operating system details, device type used, and Internet connectivity information), but that will be done solely for statistical and analysis purposes in order to keep increasing our performance and serve you better. All such information will be securely stored on our servers and is not available for those outside the application.
Google Maps API Restrictions
- We do not create server-side modification of map tiles
- We do not stitch multiple static map images together to display a map that is larger than permitted in the Maps APIs Documentation
- We do not create mailing lists or telemarketing lists based on the content that we gather.
- We do not export, write, or save the content to a third party’s location-based platform or service.
- We do not pre-fetch, cache, or store any content except for a limited amount of content solely in order to improve our performance and operations for our User’s benefits. Such data is stored temporarily on our servers for a period of 30 calendar days.
- We do not initiate an independent database of the places retrieved from Maps APIs or other local listings information.
- We do not use the Google Maps APIs service in a way that allows us or any other person to access the mass download or bulk feeds of any content, including but not limited to numerical latitude or longitude coordinates, imagery, visible map data, or places data (this includes business listings).
Who Can Use Vibo Caller ID
- Anyone who needs to identify the number or find the name to the number.
- Anyone above 13 years of age.
- If you are not a registered or/and convicted sex offender.
Your Responsibility to the Application
- Keep all your information up-to-date, valid, and reliable
- Do not gather User information without their prior consent
- Do not take any illegal action on the Vibo Caller ID app.
- Do not try to change and/or distort the Application’s layout, coding, logos, and trademarks for the purpose of reselling/distributing/gaining profit.
- Do not upload any malicious software to the Application.
! The Vibo Caller ID application, its employees, suppliers, affiliates, and/or partners are not responsible for any damage done to you directly and/or indirectly through the Application. All the personally identifiable information that you provide to our servers is solely at your own risk and we have no responsibility as for the consequences of your actions.
Pro Business Subscription
For business use, when someone subscribe to Pro Business subscription, he can benefit from our unlimited search by emails, business names and phone numbers. When someone searching for him we'll display all the business information related to his/ her results. Subscription period is 1 week. Every duration month your subscription renews.
Current subscription price starts at 24.99$/week.
Prices may vary in countries and are subject to change without notice.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchases.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: